Friday, February 26, 2010

So Smart

I just wanted to share some of the newest things Katy can do lately. (Actually a few months ago. I am always behind.) This is mainly for my future reference, but some might want to know. In November of 2009 she started singing more than she already had been singing. She now sings all of the time. Some of her songs that she can sing well are the ABCs, I'm in the Lord's Army, Jesus Loves Me and the B-I-B-L-E. I think she is definitely taking after her daddy musically. Sometimes she comes home from SuperKids singing songs I haven't ever heard before. Hearing her sing are precious moments to me every day.

Another thing that shocked me was at Christmas she got an easel from her grandparents. We were playing with the chalkboard side and I said "Hey Katy. Lets write your name." I grabbed her hand to write and she said "K-A-T-Y". I was amazed because I had no idea she could spell her name. She can also recognize most of the letters of the alphabet.

Katy is highly active whether she is climbing on something or racing down the sidewalk. She is growing up so fast and I am enjoying every minute of getting to be home with her. She lights up my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment